- 1 bag of spinach,
- 1 desalted cod tray,
- 2 potatoes,
- 1 dried red pepper (pericana peppers, which I already put in another recipe),
- 1 egg per person
- Put water in a pot and put the spinach and cod with the cold water at once.
- When it starts to boil, put a little oil, put the heat to a minimum and cover.
- When we see that it is a bit cooked, add the dried red pepper, and the potatoes cut into pieces.
- Try salt, because when carrying cod, do not add too much.
- When they are almost potatoes add an egg per guest. The egg is left as poached.